Here, we will see how to show or hide the admin bar on the website if we want. Nowadays it is very easy to overwrite the default behavior. Follow the below snippet to remove the admin bar on your website.
add_filter( 'show_admin_bar', '__return_false' );
Also we have a toolbar option from wordpress dashboard. So we can directly hide or show the admin bar from the wordpress dashboard. To remove this, go to your wordpress dashboard and click the user’s profile option. Then just uncheck the toolbar button.
- Show / Hide div based on dropdown selected using jQuery
- Infinite Scrolling on PHP website using jQuery and Ajax with example
- Autosuggestion Select Box using HTML5 Datalist, PHP and MySQL with Example
- How to Convert MySQL Data to JSON using PHP
- Custom Authentication Login And Registration Using Laravel 8
- Image Lazy loading Using Slick Slider
- Slick Slider Basic With Example
- php in_array check for multiple values
- How to change date format in PHP?
- Adaptive Height In Slick Slider
- Slick Slider Center Mode With Example
- Google Login or Sign In with Angular Application
- How to Scroll to an Element with Vue 3 and ?
- Slick Slider Multiple Items With Example