Follow the below steps to installing NodeJs and NPM on a Windows system.
Step 1: Download NodeJs Installer
In a web browser, open https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and click the Windows Installer button to download the latest default version.
Step 2: Install NodeJs and NPM from Browser
- Once the installer download is completed, click and start install NodeJs.
- The system will display the NodeJs Setup Wizard – click Next.
- On the next screen, review the license agreement. Click Next if you agree to the terms and install the software.
- The installer will recommend you for the installation location. Leave the default location, unless you have a specific need to install it somewhere else – then click Next.
- On the next screen, The wizard will show you to select components. Choose NPM and click Next.
- Then select the checkbox if you need the automatic installation of necessary tools and clicking next.
- Finally, click the Install button to run the installer and click the Finish button when it finishes
Step 3: Verify Installation
Verify the NodeJs installation by checking the NodeJs and npm versions.
open command prompt and run node -v and npm -v to commands helps to find the NodeJs and NPM versions
View More – https://youtu.be/Z_mZ0ptU2g0